-->

5 Things to Know Before You Start Blogging

Five Must-Knows Before You Start Blogging

About 3 years ago I took my first step in the Online World and made my first domain purchase. When you start Blogging, it is like a long process of learning, mistake and retraining. When I started Blogging, I was so excited to meet Blogging World that I did not want to leave any room for mistakes. So for the next 6 months after buying the domain, I worked on the content of my website and blog. I used to read blogs like Copyblogger.Com, Seomoz.Org daily so that I could get as much knowledge as possible.

5 Things to Know Before You Start Blogging

But despite so much hard work, when I launched my blog with a very good theme and content, the results were not as good as I thought. Then I discussed this with a lot of bloggers and I came to know some such things which would have been different if I had known before. So let's know what they are.

A Topic  selected  and Hold the  (Take One Topic And Stick To It )

In the initial phase, I wanted to write every topic. I thought to put every information that I have knowledge on my blog. But I could not understand that if I do not focus on any one topic, then nothing will come in the results. I wanted to do everything so I could not do anything and soon my focus started getting lost.

Gradually I came to understand that if I want to be successful, then first I have to be expert in any one subject. Later, when my blog becomes an identity of its own, after that I can try on other topics too, but in the beginning, not at all. So I chose a small topic and started writing informational content for it. And as soon as I did, my blog results started getting better.

Every  Business  's  like  Blogging  in  you anything  Investment  to  have  (Invest A Bit In Blogging)

I know that when you are in the early stages of your career, spending money is often not possible. I too made this mistake. On the Internet, we read many such articles, such as "How I made $ 599 in the first month of blogging", which we think we can earn millions without investing in blogging, but friends, it is wrong, if you blogging If you are thinking even further, then you will have to invest some places such as for Domain Registration, to Buy Theme, for Hosting, etc.

You should have a nice laptop too4

SEO's not forgotten (Do not Ignore SEO)

No matter how attractive your blog is, no matter how valuable your content is, if it is not able to reach the readers, then it is of no use. So guys, first install Yoast SEO Plugin. It will only take a few seconds to install this plugin and it will do all your SEO work. Once the Plugin is installed, then look at the Tutorials on the Net and understand how SEO works and how you can create High-Quality Backlinks for your blog. This step will benefit you in the Long Term.

Social  media raise profits  (Leverage The Power Of Social Media)

The biggest mistake in my Blogging Journey was not to Maintain Professional Social Media Profiles. If you are a blogger, then these social media profiles are a very big part of your online identity. This Boring or Stupid action can affect your career.

So when I came to know the importance of social media, I started doing social media for my blog. Since I am a Travel Blogger, I take lots of photos on my travels. I started creating Photo Collage from those photos and people got a great response on it. Now Pinterest is one of my favourite sites.

Palm  no mustard on chemistry, Blogging  and  is also something similar with

From being your blog index to Ranks, everything takes time. You will not get any benefit by checking your Analytics every hour.

Yes, there are many top people in the market but they are at the top because they continued to work on their blogs. These people became successful due to day and night work, thousands of Researches, and excellent marketing strategies.

Yes, there are some people who became successful overnight but that is just a coincidence. If you want to succeed then keep working hard, but also be patient. Only then you will be able to succeed.

So, friends, Blogging is a journey that will not end in one night. You will also make mistakes many times, but if you continue to work hard with your mistakes, then success will not be so far.

Post a Comment